*Warna Bonus Random
Yamaha Home Theater HT - Max 2000 is a Bundling of Yamaha NSF51, Yamaha HTR-2067, Yamaha NS-SW050, and NS-P51.
Musical and exciting
Whether it's a Mozart concerto or the latest Blockbuster, these speakers will perform to a higher standard than you'd ever expect at their price point. Yamaha's natural sound means that you hear everything from the low notes or sub-bass rumble right up to the higher frequencies and everything in-between.
With discrete amp configuration, CINEMA DSP and a new Extra Bass function, this AV Receiver is designed for high sound quality. Features like 4K Ultra HD pass-through and SCENE ensure full enjoyment of your advanced home theatre system.
This compact subwoofer incorporates a number of Yamaha advanced, high-performance bass technologies, such as Twisted Flare Port, Advanced YST II (Yamaha Active Servo Technology II) with discrete amp circuitry and a high-quality 8" woofer unit. The resulting bass response is powerfully rich and impactful.
Speaker package including the NS-C51 centre speaker and two NS-B51 surround speakers combines with the NS-F51 to provide high quality sound for a top-class home cinema system.
- Pair of floor standing HiFi tuned speakers
- Tuned by Yamaha to offer the best in HiFi audio quality
- Yamaha has an unquestionable speaker and music heritage dating back to 1887
- Frequency response is 43 Hz to 26 kHz
- Output Wattage : 8 watts
- Item Dimensions : 25.4 x 23.37 x 97.28 cm
- 5-channel powerful surround sound
- 100W per Channel (6 ohms, 1 kHz, 0.9 % THD, 1 ch driven)
- 70W per Channel (6 ohms, 20Hz-20kHz, 0.09 % THD, 2 ch driven)
- 135W per Channel (6 ohms, 1kHz, 10% THD, 1ch driven, JEITA)
- Discrete amp configuration
- 192 kHz/24-bit Burr Brown DACs for all channels
- HDMI (4 in / 1 out) with 4K Ultra HD pass-through for super high resolution images
- Extra Bass enriches powerful bass sound even with small speakers
- Virtual CINEMA FRONT provides virtual surround sound with 5 speakers in front
- Multi language colour OSD for improved visibility (English, German, French, Spanish, Russian, Italian, Japanese and Chinese)
- HDMI CEC with versatile control
- ECO mode operation for about 20% less power consumption
- New Twisted Flare Port contributes to clear and tight bass
- Advanced YST II (Yamaha Active Servo Technology II)
- 20 cm (8”) cone woofer
- Stylish addition to any room
- A perfect match for large-screen TVs. A home theatre speaker system that provides full enjoyment of even HD sound sources
- Low-diffraction rounded form for clear sound free of murkiness
- A front grille and rounded form with luxurious, upscale design
- Centre speaker has two 10cm (4”) cone woofers and a 2.2cm (7/8”) balanced dome tweeter
- Surround speakers have an 10cm (4”) cone woofer and a 2.2cm (7/8”) balanced dome tweeter
- Choice of two colours to help you create a high quality home theatre
- Wall Mountable